gummy bear eating

gummy bear eating

suna... a s m r

gummy bear eating, i will eat some lollipop today xd (singing) it's huge! i had some bite xd just little bit~~~

when am i going to finish this? i broke this like piece of pizza bc it was way to big lol i will be careful bc it's kinda sharp xd oops.. it hurt! it's way to sweet :( i'm not going to eat anymore lol but.... yeah.. i did eat a lot right? lol oh by the way : ) my subscribers who watching my video

my subscribers who always type good comments and english translator zion(시온) (it's me!!! lol) japanese translator hiro(히로) and my video editor sian(시안) thank you so much for ur hard work and thank you everyone xd ok guys everyone good night ~ have a sweat dream xd

and have a nice day! bye bye ~ xd korean sub: only no talking part going to repeat : )

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

zig zag diet to gain muscle

juice diet to build muscle

cranberry juice cabbage soup diet