what to eat to gain muscle youtube


what to eat to gain muscle youtube

i am still ashamed of this picture. i felt really uncomfortable in my own skin at this point. i ate whatever i considered tasty. most of the time, it was unhealthy. after a few drinks at a party, i usually ended up at a burger or kebab restaurant. watching football was always accompanied by beer, crisps and chocolate. progress is so slow.


i would like to be able to do all exercises right away. preferably 50 repetitions in a row. you frequently hear about the ratios 50/50 or 60/40... ...how important is nutrition compared to training? i would say that it’s a 70/30, if not even an 80/20 ratio. nutrition has a huge impact on your progress. i eat so much. weird things make me realize the impact


of food on my body. my nails and my hair grow so fast. i am finally giving my body the fuel it needs to perform. tonight, i had the standard men’s food: steak and salad. today, after 15 weeks,


what to eat to gain muscle youtube,i would like to show you my results. guys, if you want to achieve the best results, i can really recommend you


to combine training with healthy nutrition.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

zig zag diet to gain muscle

juice diet to build muscle

cranberry juice cabbage soup diet